My Blueprint Line as a good English teacher in the future



Hi, my name is Tiara lasrina Manik. I come from Bekasi and I was in Yadika 13 senior high School and my majic words were Thoughtful.

I wanna tell you about my aspirations until now.

When elementary school we basically had many aspirations that were still good. I remember first I really wanted to be an Designer but I developed and entered junior high school. I really like PPKN lessons. and I am thinking of becoming a teacher.

 But when I go up one level, I like civics / citizenship lessons and want to be a lawyer because I'm also a person who likes to debate and be confident.


When I entered senior high school, I didn't know what I dreamed of. sometimes I want to be a member of Parliament. or the president because a lot of money hehe. But I still like pkn when I'm sure I want to be a lawyer and intention. One teacher said that do not look for jobs that interest many people and even opportunities to earn a little money. and I was immediately afraid. and disappeared into a lawyer but I wondered why I didn't just become a teacher. and yes I am very confident with my choice even though it is very different from the major I chose when I was in Senior high  school.

when the universality department I majored in teacher ppkn. and another English teacher. why do you speak english? because I used to think that Britain was very necessary. and that became my second choice.

I first applied to Untirta because there was my major but I failed at that time I had no choice of a private university. I was confused to find where the right distance to home and according to my major. and when I failed, my desire to become a civil education teacher failed because the university rarely took that course. and I took the second choice and assured that this was indeed my path to becoming a teacher.

I applied for a diuki because I knew my senior was studying at UKI and yes. I have a university that suits my major. My soul really wants to teach so that when many of my classmates only take English education but don't become teachers. I just want to be a teacher because if we go back to the beginning, that was my dream in middle school. and my mother also agreed that she said that her break time was very similar to her student's child.

that is my experience to major in eed and lecture here.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Stereotypes and conversational analysis of the types of stereotypes

How Children Learning to Learn