Get to know my life



    Hello everyone introduces my name is tiara lasrina manik. I was born in Bekasi on August 15, 2001, I am the first of  3 children and I was born to both Batak parents and my magic word is thoughtful.

    when I was 5 years old I started studying in kindergarten called TK Pelangi. Don't ask how I was when I was little. even though I'm a woman where we know girls won't be naughty or easy to take care of it doesn't apply to me. when in kindergarten I liked not to come home on time because playing at my friend's house and made my mom worry. but when I was 6 years old I entered elementary school I was not as reliable as when I was in school. I am in elementary school at SDN Wanasari 15 and it's close to my house, I only need to walk for 10 minutes to get to school. in elementary school as usual learn basic things. I didn't get a pretty good ranking at that time even though I was tutoring with my elementary school teacher, but I was active in extracurricular activities at elementary school, I used to take paskibra so every Monday I had to go early in the morning to prepare to raise the flag.

then continued on to junior high school. I went to school at the first public high school 2 Cibitung. My interest in studying has increased here. I really like memorizing and lessons that have elements of memorizing can be said to be good. I also took part in student activities (OSIS) than in grade 8 I won the top 10 for the first time. at that time I really liked civics lessons and had already set my goals to become a teacher at that time. then go to a higher class in grade 9 I get ranked in the top 10 again. I think it's good slowly. but during school exams I was sick so it interfered with my studies and exams so I got a small nem.

then I continued my education at a private high school called SMA YADIKA 13. Here I did not participate in any activities. but I still excel in school I always get top 3 in class. Then I decided to become a teacher because of the encouragement of my parents as well because of my good memorizing abilities, I was also convinced to become a teacher.


but I failed the entrance test for public tertiary education here, even though I chose Eed Indonesian Christian University. because I want to deepen my English and I only hold the skill of memorizing I think I fit in this direction. and my mother also said that I had to become a teacher because of my ability to get along with other people quickly and my mother said that if we were a teacher we would get a day off, usually different from the employees. that's where my will to become a teacher begins. 

I just hope I graduate on time, which is 4 years, then I teach and after that, I take the CPNS exam so that I become a civil servant because what we know is that the salary for honorary teachers is very low so I will try to go even higher, namely to PNS. I think my dream for the future is very simple to become a well-off teacher in the future.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Stereotypes and conversational analysis of the types of stereotypes

Teaching listening and speaking to young learners

Learning The First Language at Home and at School